- Special Events
- Fund Development
- Client Services
- Facility maintenance
- Volunteer Development
- Drivers for daily meal delivery
- Lunch preparation
- Food sorting
- Movers from donated food drive sites to BFL
Visit with one of our homebound clients 1-2 times per month to provide friendship at a time that works for your schedule.
- Activities leaders
- Driver for lunch delivery
- General office activities
- Scrapbook/memory making
Seasonal gardeners to help with the Common Good Garden.
Click here for activities for families to volunteer together to support Bread for Life clients.
- Volunteer and leadership opportunities for youth grades 5 and up
- Participate in activities that support Bread for Life
- Click here for the full fall schedule
- Seasonal clean up days
- Skilled tradespeople for specific projects
- Building upkeep
Provide companionship and activities with senior housing lunches during school vacation days and throughout the summer.
For more information contact Missy Cipriano at Bread for Life: